James C. Ferrell attended the University of Texas for his undergraduate and law school education. He served as an intern to the Texas Supreme Court’s Senior Justice during his final year of law school. Mr. Ferrell’s litigation responsibilities have included trials in state and federal court as well as arbitration before the American Arbitration Association. Mr. Ferrell is a member of ABOTA, and has been elected a 2014 Super Lawyer.
Mr. Ferrell and the Ferrell Law Group represent people from all states through their network of local counsel and joint venture lawyers. Therefore, while licensed in specific states, the Ferrell Law Group runs a national practice representing people from all states around the nation.
Mr. Ferrell is licensed to practice law in Texas, Illinois and Mississippi. Mr. Ferrell is also admitted to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit, and U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Supreme Court of Texas and U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
Mr. Ferrell is licensed to practice before:
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Illinois
- State Bar of Mississippi
- Supreme Court of Texas
- United States Federal Court of Appeals of the Fifth Circuit
- United Stated Federal Court of Claims
- United States District Courts for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the North District of Mississippi