How a National Mesothelioma Lawyer Can Help
Our mesothelioma attorneys have recovered hundreds of millions for asbestos victims
At the Ferrell Law Group, we understand the overwhelming impact a mesothelioma lung cancer diagnosis can have on you and your family. Dealing with the physical, emotional, and financial consequences of this disease can be traumatic, but we are here to help.
For over 30 years, our national mesothelioma lung cancer law firm has helped individuals who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma due to exposure to asbestos. Our experienced national mesothelioma attorneys have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in financial compensation for our clients.
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, we urge you to take action and contact us for a free consultation. When you contact the Ferrell Law Group, we will evaluate your case, answer your questions, and help you decide what to do next. There is no fee and no obligation to hire us, just information you can trust.
Our lawyers make the process of collecting your money easy
Our mesothelioma attorneys work hard to make the legal process as easy as possible for you. Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Explaining your legal rights and answering your questions. We understand that you may have questions about the legal process and your options. Our team can supply guidance at this difficult time. We know how hard it can be at some firms to get a hold of your lawyer. That is not the case at the Ferrell Law Group. We pride ourselves on client service. We will keep you informed about your case, but if you have a question we will respond promptly.
- Investigating the cause of your mesothelioma. The Ferrell Law Group conducts thorough investigations that figure out how asbestos exposure caused your mesothelioma. We determine when and where you were exposed to asbestos. We find who is responsible for your damages and get to work aggressively negotiating for your maximum financial compensation.
- Building a strong case for more money. We work tirelessly to build a strong case for maximum compensation. Our team collects evidence, including medical reports, work history, legal histories of companies and manufacturers, interviews witnesses, and gathers expert testimony to support your claim.
- Filing a trust fund claim on your behalf. We understand the process to get compensation from Asbestos Trust Funds and can take care of the paperwork on your behalf.
- Filing a lawsuit and/or negotiating a settlement. If you are eligible to file a lawsuit, we will explore all possible legal options in your situation. We are adept at negotiating fair settlements for mesothelioma victims, but we are also prepared to take your case to court if necessary.
- Fighting for your best interests. The Ferrell Law Group is committed to fighting for your financial compensation and justice. See what past clients had to say about working with us on our testimonials and case results webpages.
Do you have a mesothelioma case? Find out. Contact us for a free consultation.
We understand how difficult living with mesothelioma is, and we are prepared to protect your legal rights. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We'll evaluate your case and provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your legal options. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that you don't pay us anything unless we win your case.
Remember: Even if you have a history of smoking, you may still be able to file a mesothelioma claim. Don't let this prevent you from seeking the financial compensation and justice you deserve. You may still be eligible to file a claim or lawsuit.
At the Ferrell Law Group, we are here to provide you with the legal support and guidance you need to get the money you deserve. Contact our national mesothelioma lung cancer law firm today and let us help you navigate the legal process with respect and compassion.